Tuesday, April 10, 2012

18 Months Stats

Today I had my 18 Month well check with Dr. Malta. Oh my!!! It was not fun for me or for Mama! The second the nurse called me back to get weighed, the tears started....and they did not stop the ENTIRE time. I must have a pretty good memory because I remember that place, and that place means it's time for shots....and I got four of them today. Phew...at least I don't have to go back again until I am 2.
Current weight: 25 lbs. 6 oz. That puts me in the 65%
Current height: 33.5 inches! That's the 92%. Who do I get my height from?

On a brighter note, here are some silly pictures of me from yesterday and today. Yesterday I decided to give my hair a little "conditioning treatment" with my grapes. Mama was busy doing the dishes while I ate, so I decided to give myself a little spa treatment. I wonder if my stylist, Great Uncle Dick, would approve?

I have to smoosh them right in the middle of my forehead.



Ohhh...it even sticks to my head!

What, Mama? Would you like a "grape conditioning
treatment" too? No problem! :-)
 Today I showed of my band-aides from my doctor's appointment...bottoms up!
This is a position that I try quite often. I think that pretty soon I will actually be able to do a somersault. I've got good form, don't you think?
Oh silly, silly me! Sending love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment