Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fun with Carson

Yesterday we hung out with the Brang's. Mama and I went to their house for a play date with Carson and the Dada's went out to TacoMac for their own "play date". We had lots of fun...
I had to look pretty for my buddy Carson.
My Uroma made this sweater for me.

Sharing some goldfish with Carson
Mama and Ingrid were busy in the kitchen all day while we played. Mama taught Ingrid how to make pepperoni bread and they made cake pops in Mama's cake pop maker. I was a big girl and sat at the table to eat. Carson also let me have some of the fresh fruit at their house. Who knew that I like watermelon so much? Yum!
This, however, is NOT fresh fruit.
Yes, I shoved the ENTIRE cake pop in my mouth!

Check out those cheeks!!


Carson ate his in small bites...

...that is why he is able to smile in this picture and I am not.
 After eating, we did a little bit of art on Carson's awesome easel.
Check out that concentration!

Our beautiful art work.
 Next it was off to play on the slide and swing...that is inside!!! So much fun! I went up and down the slide all by myself and even let Carson push me in the swing.
Hey Carson, What are you doing?

Can I try out the swing?
 Here is one more picture of Carson licking the frosting. How cute is he?!? I am so glad that we got to spend the day with him (and Ingrid too). We definitely need more of these play dates in the future.
Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment