Friday, February 24, 2012

Double Ear Infection!!

As the title of this blog already tells you, I have a double ear infection! Yucky! Mama noticed that I had a fever on Wednesday night. It lasted until today. Mama took two days off of work to snuggle with me and make sure I was feeling better. When the fever still wasn't gone this morning, she took me to see Dr. Malta. I now have to take that yucky pink medicine again for ten days. My fever is gone now and I am starting to act like myself again.
"Mama, why are you taking my picture when you know
that I don't feel good?"

What happened to all of the furniture?

Let me check out what's going on outside.
 As mentioned in previous posts....I am stubborn. I like to feed myself and am actually getting pretty good at it. Today Mama made potato soup.
Mmm! Mmm! Good!
 Oh, and the reason all of the furniture was gone was because Mama and Dada got their new king size mattress today. The new furniture arrives tomorrow. I loved testing out the new bed!
Oh so comfy!

I love all of the room!
Mama took a video of me eating my soup today. Most of the time I will share my food. Sometimes, however, I will shake my head "no! no!" like you'll see in the video. :)

video

P.S. Happy Birthday Leonie or I really should say Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Leonie! HDGDL!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment