Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just Like Pappy!

Today Mama and I had to make a quick trip to the grocery store. We went to Bilo and saw these AWESOME shopping carts. There are fire trucks and police cars. Well of course we all know which one I had to choose. I wanted to be just like my Pappy. :-)
It's a good thing that Mama ALWAYS has a camera on her. She wasted no time in capturing some pictures. Here they are:
"Hey, what do I do in this thing?"

"Oooh! This thing turns!"

"Hi Pappy! This one's for you."

"Mama, another picture?"

"Let's try this other steering wheel."

Beep! Beep!

"I'll just drive with both steering wheels."
It was so much fun and there is room for two. Next time Mallory comes to visit we definitely need to take a trip to Bilo and take some pictures. Oh, and Kai....you and I are going in the fire truck! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment