Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mama!

Happy Happy Birthday, Mama! She turned the big 3-0 today! The day began with a delicious breakfast made by Aunt Michelle. Strawberries, grapes, croissants, cinnamon rolls, eggs, and bacon. Yum! Yum! I tried scrambled eggs for the first time today and didn't like them...just like Mama and Dada. I really liked the grapes though!
Here we are enjoying breakfast.

Smooches from Mama!
 Mama opened up her birthday present from Oma and Opa. Kai and I were ready to help...
 Later on in the day we watched a German cartoon on the computer.
 Aunt Michelle and Uncle Guenni took us out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. (I of course loved the bread again!)
Here we are before heading out to dinner.

The Harbin's
 After dinner we came home and had cupcakes and ice cream. I ate some of my cupcake and then made a mess with lots of crumbs. I did really enjoy the ice cream though.
Mama, Kai, and me!

Mmmmm!

Mama's cupcake tower that Aunt Michelle made.

Another family picture.
 Mama captured this photo of me right before bed time. I still love walking around and around and around the house with my stroller.
I hope you had a Happy Birthday, Mama! I love you so very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment