Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fun with Company!

Yay! Our company from Germany arrived on Thursday and we have had a fantastic time so far! On Friday, I stayed home with Aunt Michelle, Uncle Guenni, Kai, and Gretel. I was a very good girl and enjoyed spending the day with them. I love having our company here and I especially love playing with Kai!!
Aunt Michelle and Uncle Guenni brought me a stroller
from Germany. Now I have two, which is great because
Kai and I don't have to fight over it. Hee! Hee!

Kai has been enjoying playing with all of my toys and I like
to share them...well, most of the time. ;-)
 Today we went to Jetton Park in Cornelius. It's our tradition when company comes. It was a chilly day but we enjoyed walking around, looking at the lake, and playing on the playground.
Enjoying a walk around the park.

Uncle Guenni and Kai take a look at the beautiful view!

I love my Aunt Michelle.

Kai and I

We liked playing in the sand.

Aunt Michelle had some German rolls in the diaper bag.
We all know that I love German bread! YUM! YUM!

Gretel, Uncle Guenni, and Kai

Weeeee...testing out the slide with Uncle Guenni!

Aunt Michelle does "double duty" as we enjoy some
milk  before bedtime.
Stay tuned for more pictures.....we know Mama will be taking tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment