Here is the proof that I can roll over. :-) I was practicing at daycare all day!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Mommy isn't quite sure if I am teething (I have drooled an awful lot lately and my fingers taste delicious!) or if I had a slight cold(my nose has been rather stuffy). We'll get the routine going again. ;-)
Snuggling with Daddy when I should have been in bed:
Hanging out in my "gym":
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Taking a quick snooze in the swing.
Don't you just want to kiss those chubby cheeks? :-)
Hanging out in the Bumbo again. Please excuse the drool. :-)
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Today was "Snow Day #3" ! It was an optional teacher workday for the teachers and of course this was a no brainer for Mommy....of course she was staying home with me. :-) She decided that she did have to be somewhat productive though and put away all of the clothes that no longer fit me. Goodbye almost all of my 0-3 months clothes!
While she was doing this, I was hanging out in my crib. Mommy put on my German CD, which I enjoyed very much. I tried singing along to all of the songs...don't my coos and gurgles just sound German? ;-) What can I say....bilingual at an early age!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Snow what fun!!:
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Lately I have been smiling a lot and am pretty much a happy baby. Mommy has been trying to catch me smiling on video for a while now. Everytime she takes out the camera to take a video though, I get camera shy. It could also be that I can't see Mommy's face anymore. :-) My outfit today must have done the trick because it said "Flowers Make Me Happy".
Monday, January 3, 2011
* to lay on my mat and play with the overhead toys that dangle down (especially the frog toy)
* to hear Mommy sing. She doesn't think she's a very good singer but it calms me down. :-)
* to take baths (but I don't like to get out)
* to be snuggled. However, I prefer if the person is standing and is either swaying me back and forth or bouncing me. I can tell the difference if they are sitting down!
* to sleep at night time. We have a good routine going and I get cranky when it's bedtime. I'll sleep anywhere from 8 to 14 hours at night time. 14 hours was a one time fluke but Mommy did appreciate it. Actually she appreciates it every time I sleep through the night.
* to Skype with family and friends. I stare at the movement that I see on the screen but can only be occupied for a short period of time.