Friday, December 30, 2011

A Year of Daycare

This year for Christmas, Ms. Angie gave all the parents a CD of the pictures that she took this year. (What a great gift!!!). So since it is the end of 2011, here are some never before seen pictures of me this year at daycare...

January:
Just lounging...
 February:
Can you guess the food I ate? :-)
 March:
In the jumper. I LOVED this thing!
 April:
Hanging out with my buddy William.
 May:
We planted flowers for Mother's Day.

William and me.
 August:
"What's for lunch?"
September:
Checking out what the big kids are eating.
 October:
Happy girl!

At the pumpkin patch.
 December:
Watching my friend Kenya paint. Pretty soon I will be able
to do that too.
I am lucky to have Ms. Angie and all of my daycare friends. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment