Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Merry Christmas!! Mama, Dada, and I enjoyed another relaxing day and I got to explore and play with all of my new toys.
We attempted a family picture but the camera battery was dying so it's kind of blurry:

Dada, Sidney and me.
*Today, I drove Sidney crazy because I was chasing
her around the house all day..she didn't like it so much.

Here I am exploring my aqua doodle from Uncle Guenni,
Aunt Michelle and Kai

Here is a special message for them:
Merry Christmas! I love you! Ayla

Fun with Dada on the couch.

He makes me smile!

Mama and me.
Oh yeah....now that the presents are gone from underneath the tree, I have complete access to it. I like to pull the ornaments from the tree. Hee! Hee!


"Let me just reach over here and grab this one..."

Mama took two videos of me today. One of me on my rocking horse and one of me playing with my aqua doodle. Enjoy!
video
video
And here is my piece of artwork:

No comments:

Post a Comment