Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Chrismas Eve everybody! Mama, Dada, and I enjoyed a nice peaceful evening just the three of us. We got to Skype with Grammy, Pappy, Nana, Mallory, Mica, Oma, Opa, Tabitha, David, Dylon, Zachariah (Happy Birthday!), and Eileen today!
I might as well start calling Mama and Dada the Paparazzi....seriously, I don't know who took more pictures of me today. Ha Ha! It's a good thing though because now I can share some pictures with all of our family and friends...
I got to open my first present early this afternoon...

A Steelers outfit from Dada!

It's quite cozy!

Being silly for the camera!
 Once the Steelers game was over, Mama decided to dress me up a little bit. After all, it is Christmas Eve and keeping with her traditon, we dressed up, ate our Christmas meal, and opened presents tonight.
I still love my rocking chair. Although, this dress made
it a little bit harder to get in and out of it.

Check out that fancy bow!

Cheese!
 Our Christmas dinner consisted of: ham, mashed potatoes, peas & carrots, baked potatoes with cheese and bacon, and bacon wrapped shrimp. Dada was the chef today and did most of the cooking.
Pounding my silverware...I am ready to eat!
 Present time...
Skyping with Oma, Opa, and Tabitha

I really enjoyed ripping the wrapping paper.

I got a "Terrible Toddler Towel" and some stuffed animals.

I also got a new dinnerware set "The Princess Eats".

Riding on my new rocking horse
from Grammy and Pappy.

A picture with Mama

A picture with Dada
 Mama and Dada also got me a princess tent this year. It's quite big and takes up quite a bit of space. I like to climb in and out of the windows, so Mama and Dada will have to keep a close eye on me so that I don't rip it. ;-)
Loving my new tent!

Peek-a-boo!
We had a wonderful night and look forward to spending Christmas together tomorrow. Merry Christmas! Love and miss you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment