Friday, December 23, 2011

Carolina Christmas #2

Tonight Mama, Dada, and I continued our tradition of going to Lowes Motor Speedway for their Carolina Christmas lights show. The set up was very different from last year and Mama and Dada weren't quite as impressed, but what do I know...I slept through the whole thing last year (and my hat was covering my eyes anyway). I had a good time and enjoyed the lights that moved! Oh, and I have to share this story...Mama forgot to put the memory stick back in the camera for the fancy camera! Luckily she had her small Sony camera in her purse too. Lesson learned: Always check to make sure the memory stick is in the camera before going anywhere. :-)
Lights and the speedway

Lights at the speedway
 Mama kept turning around and making me laugh...
"You're so silly, Mama!"

Dada and I inside of the track.
 There was a free petting zoo. I was pretty interested in the animals but didn't touch any.
"Hello, Mr. Goat!"

Just watching all of the animals...
 There was a giant statue of Santa there. He wasn't quite as scary as the real one!

 We had to get our picture taken in front of one of the many trees again.
 This one is our tree at home...
Self portrait with Mama
 Oh, and then I found Dada's wallet and enjoyed going through it. A girl's gotta start early, right? ;-)
It was a fun night and a fun tradition. Stay tuned for many more pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment