Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent Calendars

Let the count down to Christmas begin!! I have not one, but two, advent calendars. Every day, I get to check them and find a special surprise inside. The first picture is the advent calendar that Mama had when she was a little girl. The second advent calendar is a present from Oma and Opa. I get to open a little door each day and find a small playmobile toy inside. It will be fun to check them every day. :-)
My advent calendar that used to belong to Mama.

Let's see what's inside!

A new hair clip and a Gerber lil' biscuit.

Let me inspect this biscuit...

Oh yeah! Delicious!!!

Here is a close up picture of my second advent calendar.

Mama and I open up the first door.

It's a little red mail box!

Mama and me.

You may have noticed my new hair do....Dada picked me up from daycare today and my hair was done, thanks to Ms. Angie! :-) Mama added the white hair bow that was in the advent calendar. Here is one more picture to show off my hair...








No comments:

Post a Comment