Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend Fun!

Weekends are the BEST because I get to spend them with Mommy and Daddy...I should really start referring to them as "Mama" and "Dada" because that's what I call them. :-) Here are some fun pictures from this weekend...
Making a silly face at Dada. :)

Mama and Me!

This is my new favorite hang out spot...
right between the end table and the couch.

Practicing that thing called walking...

I love bath time!

Let me try this turtle!

Mommy uses one of my old bottles to rinse
my hair....I decided to try and drink the bath
water with it instead. Hee! Hee!
Ribbit! Ribbit! Snuggling in my frog towel.
Oh....I forgot to add one of my "likes" in my last post....I like to give kisses now! Mama or Dada will say "Can I have a kiss?" and I will give them a big open mouthed smooch right on the cheek :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment