Monday, October 3, 2011

A Year of Me!

I am one year old today!!!
Mommy cannot believe how fast this year has gone by and feels truly blessed to have me in her life. I am a pretty awesome baby! ;-) Here is a look back at the year....
10/3/10
Happy Birthday!

11/3/10
1 Month Old!
12/3/10
2 Months Old!

1/3/11
3 Months Old!

2/3/11
4 Months Old!

3/3/11
5 Months Old!

4/3/11
6 Months Old!

5/3/11
7 Months Old!
(Mommy gave up on the paper that day.
I kept trying to eat it! Hee! Hee!)

6/3/11
8 Months Old!
*Note: No paper again! ;-)

7/3/11
9 Months Old!

8/3/11
10 Months Old!
*Mommy got smart and taped the paper down. :-)

9/3/11
11 Months Old!


10/3/11
Happy First Birthday to me!

10/3/11
1 year old!
I got to stay home and play with my toys all day!
Birthday Girl!
No more pictures, please. :-)
Current likes: Playing with all of my new toys that I got for my birthday, bath time, blowing spit bubbles (and getting all of my outfits soaking wet!), trying to walk (I can take about two steps and then I fall down), snuggling with Mommy and Daddy when I am tired.
Current dislikes: Sleeping in my own bed. I go to sleep pretty easily at night time, but when I wake up in the middle of the night I am NOT HAPPY. I like to scream until Mommy finally gives in and comes and gets me. She has let me cry it out several times though. :-(
Food news: I eat pretty much everything! I am drinking whole milk now (yummy!) and I like to eat everything that Mommy and Daddy do. One thing that I was not too fond of was the icing on my cupcake. I love the cake part though! :-)
In other news: Still drooling like crazy waiting for those teeth to come in. Mommy tried to check my mouth earlier but I wouldn't let her. So we'll just say I still have 8 teeth. :-)
Mommy and I are going to enjoy the rest of my birthday. The plans include: going to Jetton Park to take some "First Birthday Pictures", stopping by Daddy's school to bring him lunch so that he can kiss the birthday girl! :-) and waiting patiently for Oma and Opa to arrive....and whatever else Mommy and I want to do! Happy Happy Birthday to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment