Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pumpkins, Panda Bears, Polka Dots, and Presents!

What a great first birthday celebration I had!
Pumpkins + Panda bears + Polka dots + Presents = Party!!! 
Pappy fits it with the "P-theme too!"
He gave me my bottle last night.

The Party Room!

Grammy, Mallory and I.
We had on matching pumpkin shirts.

Our shirt's said "Grandma's little pumpkin".

Here I am playing with Aubrey.
She had on her Fall shirt too!

"Happy Birthday"

"Um..what is this pink stuff on my finger?"
Side note: I didn't really like the frosting.

Daddy and me!

Mommy and Me! Do you see the frosting on my face?

Opening presents! Yay!

Reading the cards.
 Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with me! I had a great weekend and I love you all!
 I'm looking forward to Monday when it's my actual birthday. Mommy took the day off of work and Oma and Opa will be here to celebrate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment