Saturday, October 29, 2011

Northwoods Fall Festival

Today Mommy and I went to the Northwoods Fall Festival, thanks to our friends Courtney, Wes, and Trey for the nice text reminder this morning. It was a great time:
*I got to pet a goat
*I sat on a pony
*I saw my friend Trey
*Daddy's friend Jason and his wife won a fabulous new hat for me!
Not pictured but still fun:
*I tried a teeny tiny bit of cotton candy. I wasn't too sure about it because it kept dissolving in my mouth.
*I got a pumpkin balloon bracelet from the balloon lady.
Here are the pictures from the Fall Festival...

Checking out the goat...I wasn't too sure about it at first.


Okay, I'll be brave and pet the goat!
Mommy and me

I even got to sit on a pony. It took all
 but about three seconds for me to start
screaming. Hee! Hee!

Photo opportunity on the hay bale.

I was fascinated by the hay!

Trey and I

Young love! ;-)

My fabulous new hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment