Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy First Birthday!

Blog #2 for the day....It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to! :-)
Mommy and I enjoyed our day very much. It started with Chocolate Cheerios for breakfast! Yum! Yum!
Followed by a walk at Jetton Park, taking lunch to daddy, greeting Oma and Opa, and a second round of "Happy Birthday" and cake. Here are lots of pictures and some videos from today:
Bundled up at the park. It was a little chilly this morning.

Model pose at Lake Norman. :-)

Birthday girl!

Lunch at Daddy's school. He did not share his sandwich
even though I kept looking at it. ;-)

Exactly 1 year old! This was taken at 1:19.
Oma and Opa called at that time too because they were just
driving past the hospital at that time. Pretty cool!

Getting some kisses from Oma!

Snuggling with Opa

My present from Uncle Guenni, Aunt Michelle and Kai.
It's all the way from Germany!!!

Birthday cupcake....round 2!

I ate more of this one!

Family picture on my birthday. (The matching purple shirts
were not planned)

3 Generations
Once again, the purple shirts were not planned. :)

German crackers from Oma and Opa. Yummy!
I will not be sharing these with Mommy and Daddy. ;-)

My birthday cards on display.
Here are also some videos from today:
#1 Listening to my new German CD from Uncle Guenni, Aunt Michelle and Kai (I love trying to push the buttons
#2 Testing out my new cup from Uncle Guenni, Aunt Michelle and Kai (I knew exactly what to do with it!)#3 Round two of birthday cupcakes
 video
video
video


No comments:

Post a Comment