Saturday, October 29, 2011

Flinstones...meet the Flinstones

Flinstones...meet the Flinstones...
Or should it be Harbins...meet the Harbins...
Daddy and Mommy decided to do the "theme thing" this year for Halloween. They had the Flinstones theme planned before I was even born it was just a matter of waiting to see if I would be a Bam Bam or a Pebbles. :). Here are some pictures of our costumes:
Testing out the Pebbles costume a couple of days ago.

Silly face!

I like my costume!

Pebbles and Wilma. :)

Fred and Pebbles.
Really I am thinking "What is that silly thing on your
head Daddy?" :)

Taking a little break for my night time bottle.

Family picture time!

The Flinstones!
We had fun dressing up even though I only wore my costume for a little bit. Mommy and Daddy had a Halloween party last night and this year I decided I didn't want to be a party animal (like I was for the sweater party last year) and I went to bed at 8:00.  I slept until 5:00 and then again until 7:15. Now it's time for Mommy and I to enjoy some time together (Daddy is still sleeping).
Happy Halloween Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment