Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Festival Fun!

Whew, what a day! I had my "One Year Well Check" appointment and then Oma, Mommy, and I went to Mommy's school for her Fall Festival.
The doctor's appointment was AWFUL! I got three shots and they drew blood...from my arm! That took two tries because the first time I moved my arm and the needle came out (they should have been quicker!)and then they had a hard time finding my vein. I was not happy!
Here are my stats:
Weight: 20 lbs. 14 oz. 47%
Height: 30.5 inches 89%
Head: 47 cm. 93%....Yup! I have a big brain! :-)
Soooo tired after my appointment.
Check out the bandage on my arm!
Testing out the booth that Mommy and
her friends made.

Just hanging out on Mommy.
My dress is handmade by my
Great Grandmother from Germany.

Oma, Mommy, and Me!

Pumpkin head!

Testing out the pumpkins with my friend Lilly.

Lilly and I and our Mommies!
Whew! What a day!







No comments:

Post a Comment