Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Day with Mommy

Today was a "Girls Day" at the Harbin household. Daddy and Uncle Dave were at the race track doing "boy stuff" and Nascar things all day long. Mommy and I got to hang out and we went to Birkdale to visit with our friends the Wykoffs. Here are some pictures from today:
"What's that, Mommy? We get to hang out
together all day today?"

"Yay!"

"Let me check out this camera close up.
There are going to be a lot of pictures today, huh?"

"Maybe if I bite the camera, you can't take
that many." ;-)
*Check out those eye lashes*

"Ok....one self portrait."

"Lilly and I at Birkdale. Check out her cool shades!"
 I got to eat ice cream twice today! We had frozen yogurt at Birkdale and then Mommy wanted this chocolate Magnum ice cream bar. Yum! Yum!
"Delicious!"

"This is the face I made every time
Mommy stopped feeding me the ice cream."
Hee! Hee!

"She then had to bribe me with my German crackers from
Oma and Opa. They taste just as good as ice cream and
I can't get enough of them.
What a fun day I had with Mommy! I did miss you though, Daddy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment