Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Friend Aubrey

What a fun day I had today!!! We went up to Statesville to visit our friends Andy, Lindsey, and Aubrey to watch some football and to celebrate Aubrey's birthday....she is my friend who is only six days older than me. Here are lots of pictures from today:
Aubrey and I looking stylish in our pink shirts and cute
hair styles!
Aubrey


Me!
 Aubrey has a this cool slide outside. I got to test it out.
"Hmm...what does Mommy have me doing now?"

"Woah! What happened?"
I actually did enjoy the slide. :)
 Then we tested out Aubrey's water table. Yes, it's almost October and it was warm enough to hang out in our diapers and play in the water.
I am contemplating on what to do while Aubrey tries to
drink the water. Hee! Hee!

Here's my famous pout face. It didn't last long. :)

What a fun activity!
 Next we celebrated Aubrey's birthday by singing "Happy Birthday" and having some cake.
Mommy let me try a teeny tiny bit. I'll get to really dive
into some cake next weekend when we celebrate my
big birthday!!!

I even got to open my first birthday present from the Mehalls

It's a super fun picnic basket that I can't wait to use!
Thanks for having us over....we really need to do it more often! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment