Sunday, September 11, 2011

Big Bath Tub

Tonight I took a bath in Mommy's big tub for the very first time. I'm quickly out growing my ducky tub. I really enjoyed it and still love playing with all of my bath time toys.
"Hi Daddy! Do you see me in the big tub?"


This is fun!
 I also wore my Steelers jersey today from Uncle Dave, Aunt Mica, and Mallory. Even though they didn't win....I looked very cute!!! :)
Here I am playing with a Halloween stuffed animal that
plays music. (video to follow sometime soon)

Deep in thought

Model pose!
 These pictures are from a couple of days ago. My adorable dress is courtesy of Great Uncle Dan and Great Aunt Kathy. I look like a little Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. Lately I've been testing out my pouty face and will have small tantrums when I don't get my way. See the picture below:
 But as quickly as I can pout, I can be happy and silly again too!

No comments:

Post a Comment