Saturday, September 3, 2011

11 Months Old!

I am 11 months old today! Wow!
Current likes:  bathtime and playing with the water squirter toys; phones, remotes, and any small electronic devices ;-); having someone whisper into my ear & having Mommy clean my ears with Q-tips after bath time; listening to music and singing and bouncing along; and of course eating absolutely anything and everything that is put in front of me. :-)
Favorite toy: Scout
Current dislikes: I am starting to understand the word "No" and I am not liking it too much. ;-) Oh...and Mommy put my hair into pigtails for the first time today. I didn't like it while she was fixing my hair but I did leave my pigtails in for the rest of the day.
In other news: I still have 8 teeth but am drooling a lot again. I love to eat and try new foods!

Here are some pictures from today. Mommy decided not to use the "month paper" because she knew it would end up ripped or in my mouth. ha ha!

"What's for dinner?"

"Mmm! Pasta!"

Mommy thought that I looked like Pippi Longstocking.
She was singing the song to me all day (in English & in German)
I tried using a bowl for the first time today!
"Hi Mommy!"

There's my pal Scout

I love my chair and pigtails!
Here I am in my little tailgating chair from Steve and Judi. I literally sat in it for 30 minutes and was just swinging my little legs and was babbling along to the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment