Monday, July 11, 2011

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles!

Greetings from Germany!! On Wednesday, July 6th, I took my first international trip!! I was a PERFECT traveler. I'm not going to lie, Mommy and Daddy were very nervous to take me on a plane, especially a 7 1/2 hour long plane ride. Can I just tell you that I did not cry once, yes, you read correctly...I did not cry once. I played and slept and had lots of fun. It wasn't just my first plane ride...I had 3 plane rides.We took the train (well shuttle really) at the Pittsburgh airport and even had to get on a bus to go to our plane in Munich. We flew from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia, Philadelphia to Munich, and Munich to Cologne. Aunt Michelle, Kai and Uncle Guenni (who is "officially my uncle now! Wedding pictures will be posted soon) came to pick us up.
At Grammy and Pappy's before we left.
I am thinking "Oh my! It's going to be a long day!"
At the Pittsburgh airport with Mommy
At the Pittsburgh airport with Daddy
On the shuttle with Opa
Oma and I. You can see the very first plane I flew in.
Mommy and me on the plane!
The Philadelphia airport has the Liberty Bell  made out of
legos. It was very neat!
Snuggling with Opa on the plane to Munich.
Phew! What a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment