Friday, July 1, 2011

9 Months Stats & Ear Infection!

Today I had my "9 Month Check-up". I got lots of compliments at the doctor's office again. :-) Here are my stats: Head: 17 inches (90%) - At least that's what Mommy thinks she remembers. They didn't write that one down.
Weight: 18 lbs. 15 oz. (50%) - I have slimmed down a bit from my previous 75%. ;-)
Length: 29 inches (90%) - We still can't figure out why I am so tall because Mommy and Daddy really aren't.

Now on to the ear infection!! Yes, I have one in my right ear. However, I really didn't show any major symptoms. I have been pulling on my ear here and there, but not very often. Mommy thought it was because I was teething and the jaw line and everything is connected. She felt awful that she didn't catch it, but I forgive her (after all, she is the best Mommy! He! He!). I have to take antibiotics for the next 10 days and then it should be all better.
Here I am before heading to the Doctor's.
This is my new hair style. :-)
 After the Doctor's we met the Otto's for lunch. We went to 5 Guys because Friendly's closed down. :-(
Showing off my teeth and being silly in my high chair.

Hi!
 After lunch, we went to the Carolina Metro Tradeshow Expo. It was like a big flea market and we walked around and saw lots of cool things. I was sleeping when we got there so Mommy kept me in the car seat. However, when I woke up I wanted to see everything, so she just turned me around.
These lamps were really nice!
(But super pricey)

Checking everything out.


This Doll House was really neat.
Maybe one day I will have one of my own.

Hmm! Let me check...
Yes, I think I have more hair than Daddy!
Checking out my medicine.
It tastes yucky, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment