Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the world. Once again, I may be a little biased, but I think that he is. ;-)
Here we are on the day that I was born... ...and here we are today on our first Father's Day together.

Mommy dressed me in my onesie that says "Daddy's Girl". Everyone says I am a "Mama's Girl" but I love my Daddy just as much!!!
I sure do look A LOT like him!
To go along with my onesie today, Mommy put on my frilly skirt from Tara. I felt like I should try some ballet moves in it. :-)
Here are just some more pictures from my outfit today:

Here I am showing Daddy how I can pull myself up (onto my knees but I'm sure I'll be standing soon too!)
"Daddy's Girl". I love you very much!! Happy Happy Father's Day!!

And of course a very Happy Father's Day to all of the Daddy's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment