Friday, June 10, 2011

Google Guitar & Crawling!!!

So the Google website has a guitar as it's logo right now and when you run the computer mouse over it, it sounds like you are strumming a guitar. Mommy was having fun with it and I was bouncing and "dancing" along to her music. She took a video of it but it's a little shaky because once she got the camera out I got "camera shy" so she was bouncing up and down trying to get me to do it again too.


I love the computer and try to get my hands on it any chance that I get. You can see in the video that I love to pound down on the keyboard. :-)


The computer is also great motivation to crawl. In the one video you can see me crawling across the living room to get to the computer. I'm not an expert yet, but I am moving right along. The house needs to be baby proofed soon!!! Mommy already got all of the outlets....baby gates are next! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment