Sunday, May 1, 2011

Future NASCAR Fan?

Yesterday we went to the NASCAR Hall of Fame. They were celebrating educators and had free admission for them. Well luckily for us, Mommy and Daddy are both teachers! :-) Courtney went with us and we met Otto and Michele there too. It was neat to see all of the cars and everything was very interactive. I wasn't able to do much but I watched Daddy pretend to race a nascar.


Here I am just hanging out and playing with my toes: A family picture at the Hall of Fame:

Mommy and I tested out what a Nascar seat was like. It was very comfortable but also very low!:

I don't remember who this guy was. His lap wasn't too comfortable. ;-)

Courtney, Mommy and I with more famous Nascar drivers:

When we got home, Mommy was doing some cleaning in my room. I got this awesome bathrobe and slippers set from the Morris' when we were home for Spring break. Thank you!! We had to test them out:

Check out those slippers:




No comments:

Post a Comment