Wednesday, May 4, 2011

7 Months Old (yesterday)

I turned 7 months old yesterday! Sorry about the delay in the blog post....I once again decided that I didn't really want to stay in my crib (even though I went to bed around 8:00). I was then up every hour or so until 11:00 and then I won the bed battle and Mommy and I went to the guest room. I'm a little spoiled at the moment. ;-)


Current likes: Sidney (I try to grab her tail all of the time and play with her....she's not too sure about it yet), eating, playing in the exersaucer, grabbing any toy that I can, going for walks, and snuggling with Mommy in the guest bed. He! He! Current dislikes: my crib and bedtime in general and bath time. New foods: Not too many since my last update. Apples and Blackberries, Oatmeal with cinnamon, Rice cereal with mangos, and I ate my first cracker (Ritz) In other news: I am starting to scoot backwards when I am on my stomach (crawling is right around the corner) and tooth #3 is poking through (on the top).


It's getting harder to capture the monthly pictures because I am way to interested in the paper to sit still for a picture. Here is our attempt: As mentioned above, bath time is a current dislike. It has been for a while now. Mommy got out my fun bath tub from Aunt Mica and Uncle Dave. It blows up and even quacks. Should have been lots of fun, right?

Here I am still okay. This was right before my bath:

Oh my! This is my "bath time face". Yes, I cry the entire time until Mommy takes me out.

Here I am with my friend Sidney. Like I said, she is still a little hesitent to come close and play.

My hair is getting longer and I still have my baby blues.

Oh yeah....not only am I a princess (see previous post) but I am also a rock star! The sunglasses are a little big on me but they were only a dollar. Therefore, Mommy had to buy them. :-)

Here is some video fun. The first one is of me playing with my cube from Aunt Michelle. It talks (in German) and plays songs. I was very interested in it and got a little bit excited...maybe a little too excited because I lost my balance. Oops! The second video is of me enjoying my first cracker. Yum! Yum!





2 comments:

  1. Haha... Alaina has the same duck tub! She loves bath time and doesn't cry in the tub but when we take her out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too precious!! Love her beautiful eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete