Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Visiting Grammy & Pappy

On Monday we headed out to visit Grammy and Pappy. Grammy knew that we were coming, but we surprised Pappy at work...he sure was surprised!! I got to hang out with him in his office for a little while. "Watch out, there's a new chief in town!": Here we are reading "Officer Buckle and Gloria":

Next we went to surprise Nana. She sure was happy to see us:


The next stop was to see Grammy at work. She then took the rest of the day off so she could spend it with me:

Here is a picture of me that Daddy took of me in the swing:

Here you can see the onesie that Mommy and Daddy made (with the help of Tabitha...thanks!) that has the police logo on it. I wore it when I surprised Pappy at work:

I snuggled on the couch with Pappy when he got home and I loved playing with his phone:

Today Daddy, Mommy, Grammy and I went to the mall to get my picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Mommy took a picture of the picture, so it's not the best quality, but you can still see it. Oh, and I didn't even cry:


Today we also went to see Daddy's friend Jason (who he calls Morris) and his family. Their daughter Charlie is 4 months older than me:

Daddy and Morris met in Kindergarten and stayed friends throughout school and even went to the same college together. Charlie and I are going to be future Edinboro roommates. ;-)

Thanks for all the snuggle time. I love you very much and will miss you lots!

1 comment:

  1. She's too cute! I hope to meet her soon and kiss those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete