Monday, April 18, 2011

Visiting Oma & Opa

We finally ventured out on our first long trip to Pennsylvania! Mommy, Daddy, and I left on Friday after school and arrived at Oma and Opa's around 11:30. I was an AWESOME traveler and slept the entire time! Once we arrived, I was in the best mood and enjoyed some snuggle time with Oma on the couch (Opa unfortunately had to work). Here are some pictures from my visit. Snuggling with Oma when I arrived: Here I am with Opa the next morning:
I got a new headband from them and there were also new toys for me to play with:
Mommy's friends from Elementary school came over and I got to meet them and Toni's daughter, Dani. We love each other! :-)
Mommy and her best friends. Now Dani and I are part of the "group" too (although she is not in this picture):
Oma and Opa had a party for me and lots of people came to visit. Here I am with Eileen:
Hanging out with Paulette and Judy:
Judy and Steve got me my own beach chair along with a bathing suit, cover up, sandals and this awesome hat!:
I played "Peek-a-boo" with Oma's scarf:
Here I am with my Great Aunt Donna and my second cousin, Dean:
Oma and Opa and me:
Thank you for a wonderful weekend! I love you very much and miss you already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment