Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
Mommy, Daddy, and I enjoyed a nice quiet day just hanging out and relaxing. I got to Skype with Grammy, Pappy, Nana, Aunt Michelle, and Oma. :-) Here is a picture from a couple of days ago that shows of my two bottom teeth nicely. I think that there are more coming in because I have been drooling like crazy and giving Mommy and Daddy a run for their money at bedtime.

Also, everything that I can get my hands on goes in my mouth. Daddy gave me a coke can and took some pictures to be silly. Don't worry, it wasn't open and I didn't drink any. :-)

Tummy time. I'm not crawling yet, but I do scoot backwards now.


The other day I was hanging out in the Bumbo and decided to take both of my socks off.Here I am ready for summer in my cool at and sandals:

Here I am ready for Summer in my bathing suit from Steve and Judy. They got me the hat, bathing suit, cover up, sandals and chair. Thank you!

My onesie says "Future Twilight Fan". Thanks Tara! I'll be reading those books by the pool this summer in my awesome bathing suit. ;-)


You may have noticed a scratch on my forehead in some of these pictures. Here is the story:

As mentioned above, I have been giving Mommy and Daddy a run for their money at bedtime (I am actually up crying as Mommy is typing this at 9:55). On Friday night, Mommy decided to try the "cry it out" method. Well, at 2 a.m when my powerful set of lungs were still going strong, Mommy caved and took me into the guest room with her. I slept in the Boppy pillow next to her and at 4 a.m woke up screaming again. While trying to put the pacifier in my mouth in the dark, Mommy accidently scratched my forehead. She felt awful (but I forgave her very quickly). Let's just say that I am in "Spring Break Mode" and have decided that my bedtime is no longer at 7:00. Oh, I hope I do better once we are back into a routine. It's back to the "real world" tomorrow because Spring Break is over. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment