Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oh so cute!

So here are some pictures from the last couple of days because Mommy just thinks that I am "Oh so cute!"

One of the parents in Mommy's class made me two more set of legs warmers and an awesome flower headband!
I am pretty obsessed with my feet at the moment. They are fun to play with and a tasty snack! ;-)
Check out those leg warmers!:
I wore green for St. Patrick's Day on Thursday: Oh so happy!:
Mommy found these cool socks for a dollar at Target. They were green, orange and white plaid:

Yesterday afternoon we went over to the Brang's house for a cookout. You know, those awesome people that let me borrow all of the fun toys (and my new high chair)! I got to hang out with "The Ladies Man, Carson". Oh, and yes, I am wearing only a onesie (in March!) because it was 84 degrees outside.

"Hmmm...I think I like this guy!":
"Oh Carson! You are so funny!" You want my pacifier?":
I still can't sit completely on my own, so Ingrid picked me up after our little photo shoot. Carson missed me so much that he started patting the seat next to him telling me to come sit back down. Pretty soon Carson, pretty soon! We'll be running around playing before you know it!
This morning I ate oatmeal for the first time in my new high chair:
Even though a lot of it ended up on my face, I really did like it (I also tried bananas for the first time YUM! YUM!):
Oh, and I almost forgot....my first tooth is starting to show. Mommy noticed it on Thursday. There is a tiny white spot on my bottom gum...soon it will be poking through!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of Carson patting the chair for Ayla to come back! They were so adorable together :-) We need to have more playdates in the near future...and yay for a tooth!

    ReplyDelete