Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Off the chart!

I had my 4 month check up today. Everything went well and the doctor once again said that I am perfect. ;-) I was a happy baby until those dreaded shots!! I got three of them again. However, I did take it a lot better than last time and only cried for about a minute afterwards.
Here are my stats:

Weight: 14 lbs. 8 oz (75%)
Head: 16 1/2 inches (75%)
Length: 27 inches (Off the chart!!! Bigger than 95%. That's where it cuts off)

Here are some fun pictures of me from the last couple of days:

Crazy hair:
Chubby cheeks! Don't you just want to smooch them?:
Happy baby:
Fancy coat:
Tummy time:
I can hold my ball!:
My first dance at Mommy's school:
With my date Carson. ;-):
Sleeping on Daddy:
My fingers are still yummy:
I've been smiling a lot lately:

1 comment: