Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sleeping routine???

Sleeping routine??? I seem to have forgotten what that is. :-/ The last couple of nights have been somewhat rough. That will explain the delay in new posts on the blog....Mommy has been a bit tired. It started on Thursday night when I woke up at 2 a.m. and decided that would be a great time to just stay up. Saturday was another rough night where I decided that 2:30 a.m. would be a good time to go to bed! Ohhh I will try to do better!

Mommy isn't quite sure if I am teething (I have drooled an awful lot lately and my fingers taste delicious!) or if I had a slight cold(my nose has been rather stuffy). We'll get the routine going again. ;-)

Snuggling with Daddy when I should have been in bed:
Hanging out in my "gym":
Sidney and I hung out for a while. It was fun for a little bit........
.....and then I had a little tantrum! Hey...I can't always be happy and adorable. I'm still pretty cute even when I am having a tantrum....I've got to practice that look for later on when I don't get my way. ;-)
My cupcake jacket. This one's for Michelle and Kathrin. ;-)
Those fingers are still tasting yummy!
More snuggle time with Daddy:
Sleeping on Mommy is great!
A new family picture:

1 comment:

  1. We had a rough week with Alaina last week, too. She was going to bed on time, but getting up about 4 times a night. I talked with our doctor and he said that she was big enough to cry it out a bit (my big 16 pound baby). She's done that the past week and it's getting much better. She slept through the night last nigh (after 2 very small cry it out sessions). I'm also not sure about the teething but I thought I was going to die of exhaustion last week so I feel for you. It must be something in the milk. :-)

    ReplyDelete