Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mommy's Birthday Weekend

Yesterday was Mommy's birthday. I tried to be on my best behavior all weekend. ;-) I continue to sleep through the night (knock on wood) and am not really a daytime napper. There is one picture of me sleeping in my swing though.....I tried to give her a little break. We went out to breakfast to celebrate. I was awake the entire time and Mommy had to hold me, but I did a good job at the restaurant. She had a great "birthday weekend". Here are some pictures:




Patrick, Ingrid, and Carson are letting us borrow their Bumbo seat. They are the best! Thanks!


Here I am testing it out for the first time. I am also wearing my new hat and scarf that Oma made for me.




Hanging out on Daddy's lap:





Can you find me?


Taking a quick snooze in the swing.


Don't you just want to kiss those chubby cheeks? :-)





Watching the Steeler's game with Daddy:


Hanging out with Mommy on her birthday:





My "serious" face:


Hanging out in the Bumbo again. Please excuse the drool. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment