Monday, January 3, 2011

3 Months Old!

Mommy cannot believe that I am 3 months old today! Time is going by so quickly and I am growing and changing daily. Here is a look back at my "Weekly/Monthly Growing" and a list of my current "Likes"

I like:

* to lay on my mat and play with the overhead toys that dangle down (especially the frog toy)

* to hear Mommy sing. She doesn't think she's a very good singer but it calms me down. :-)

* to take baths (but I don't like to get out)

* to be snuggled. However, I prefer if the person is standing and is either swaying me back and forth or bouncing me. I can tell the difference if they are sitting down!

* to sleep at night time. We have a good routine going and I get cranky when it's bedtime. I'll sleep anywhere from 8 to 14 hours at night time. 14 hours was a one time fluke but Mommy did appreciate it. Actually she appreciates it every time I sleep through the night.

* to Skype with family and friends. I stare at the movement that I see on the screen but can only be occupied for a short period of time.










No comments:

Post a Comment