Mommy cannot believe that I am 3 months old today! Time is going by so quickly and I am growing and changing daily. Here is a look back at my "Weekly/Monthly Growing" and a list of my current "Likes"
* to lay on my mat and play with the overhead toys that dangle down (especially the frog toy)
* to hear Mommy sing. She doesn't think she's a very good singer but it calms me down. :-)
* to take baths (but I don't like to get out)
* to be snuggled. However, I prefer if the person is standing and is either swaying me back and forth or bouncing me. I can tell the difference if they are sitting down!
* to sleep at night time. We have a good routine going and I get cranky when it's bedtime. I'll sleep anywhere from 8 to 14 hours at night time. 14 hours was a one time fluke but Mommy did appreciate it. Actually she appreciates it every time I sleep through the night.
* to Skype with family and friends. I stare at the movement that I see on the screen but can only be occupied for a short period of time.