Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! Mommy, Daddy and I had a very nice first Christmas together. I granted Mommy's wish of "All Mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent Night" (the onesie from Aunt Michelle.) I woke up at 6:00, ate, and then went back to sleep until 10:15. Merry Christmas Mommy!! Here are some pictures of our day:



Here I am in my Christmas dress from Grammy and Pappy:




Family Christmas pictures:







A new tradition. Daddy and I played with the train underneath the tree. He received a Steelers train this year. I was very interested in it and can't wait until I can be the conductor! ;-) Sidney also joined the fun and watched the train with us.





My Christmas PJs from Aunt Michelle:



I also received these super fancy socks from Grammy and Pappy. Mommy put them on me and I was so content just kicking my feet. It took a couple of tries to capture this picture because I was so wiggly.


Itty Bitty "Christmas" baby feet









No comments:

Post a Comment