Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!!!

Goodbye 2010! What a great year you were! Mommy and Daddy received the best present ever this year....ME!!! :-) We also welcomed Kai, Mallory, Jana, and Zachariah into our family. The baby fun doesn't stop there though because I have lots of friends that were born this year, two of which I got to spend New Year's Eve with. We went up to Statesville to visit Andy, Lindsey, and Aubrey. We also got to see Joe, Anita, Steve, and Sophie. Here are some pictures from our evening.


Goodbye 2010!



Aubrey and me. She was born 6 days before me.





Holding hands




High five!





Self portrait with Mommy

Here I am with my friends Aubrey and Sophie and their Mommies.


Daddy took this picture when we were leaving and said "This will be her last awake picture of 2010". He's turning into Mommy with all of the pictures. He! He!


Happy New Year to all! May you all have a healthy, happy, and blessed 2011! I love you all and am looking forward to lots of snuggle time with all of my family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics, and all that hair!!! Ayla's just the cutest little girl :) I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could come back and find yours. Happy New Year - I hope 2011 is as great for your family as 2010 was :)

    ReplyDelete