Monday, December 27, 2010

Carolina Christmas

Today Mommy, Daddy and I started another Christmas tradition. We drove out to the Charlotte Motor Speedway where they had a light show set to music. Daddy got to drive our car on the infield of the track and on some parts of the actual track. There was also a live nativity scene, petting zoo, ice skating rink, and pony rides. I slept through the entire thing but will be able to enjoy these activities more next year. :-) Here are some pictures of our night:







Since we were at the speedway, Mommy took my picture in front of a race car. You can barely see me because she had me so bundled up......two blankets and my hat from the hospital (which is pretty snug now!) It was very cold.

There were also a lot of Christmas trees set up inside the garage at the speedway.




This is how Mommy found me when we got home. So even if I wanted to see the lights, I couldn't. ;-) It sure didn't bother me though because I really did sleep through the whole thing.


After Mommy fixed my hat:



Daddy and I snuggled for a little bit when we got home. We were out until 8:00 which is my normal bedtime. Since I slept for so long Mommy let me stay up until 9:00. :-)



1 comment:

  1. Wow we need to check this out next year! It will be Christmas in the Carolinas for us too next time, no more traveling at Christmas for us! Glad you had a nice Christmas and Ayla got a preview of all the fun things she can do next year :-)

    ReplyDelete