Friday, December 3, 2010

Busy Week!

It was a very busy week!!!!
11-29-10

Mommy had to go back to work!!! I think she took it much much harder than I did. She cried in the car on the way to work, she cried when Ingrid brought her coffee, and she cried when someone at work asked her how she was doing. Poor Mommy! She hasn't cried since though because I think she knows that I am perfectly okay with Ms. Angie. She picked me up on Monday and I was perfectly content and have been every day this week. I'm making new friends and get lots of attention.

Here I am after my first day at daycare. Apparently I was tired!!! Mommy got an Edible Arrangements Bouquet from Opa, Oma, Michelle, Kai, and Kathrin because they were thinking about her on her first day back at work. Yummy!!!
11-30-10

Here are just some random pictures of me:

My hat is still a little too big and it slips over my eyes. I don't really mind though and just continue sleeping. :-)

My "Mary Jane" shoes from my Great Uncle Tom and Great Aunt Gerri. I have them in purple and white too!!!

Pretty eyes! 12-2-10

I had my two month doctor's appointment. Here are my stats:
Height: 23 in. (75%)
Weight: 11 lbs. 14 oz (75%)
Head circumference: 40 cm

Here I am soooo tired after my 3 shots!I did get really cool Sesame Street band-aides though. I got two shots in one leg and one more in the other. I was so happy at the doctor's and was smiling at Mommy and the nurse, and the next thing I know she pricks me with a needle. After a 2 second delay, I screamed like you wouldn't believe!! It took Mommy a while to calm me down and I definitely wanted to be held and snuggled a lot when I got home.

Guess what though! I slept through the night for the first time.... well basically. I went to bed at 8:00 (my usual time now) and only woke up briefly at 4:10. Mommy stuck the pacifier back in my mouth and turned on my sleep sheep and I fell right back to sleep. She actually had to wake me up at 5:45 so that she could get me ready before she went to work!

12-3-10
Mommy can not believe that I am two months old already!!



No comments:

Post a Comment