Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Day at the Park!

Today Mommy and I went to Jetton Park to meet up with Lindsey and Aubrey. Aubrey is only 6 days older than me. I am so lucky to have all of these friends that are my age! We walked around the park twice and even took some pictures by the lake. The weather was beautiful and we definitely need to do it again soon! Just hanging out in my stroller. Aubrey and I took turns crying but it's only because we were fighting sleep. :-)
Mommy and me by the lake.
Aubrey, Lindsey and me.
Aubrey, Mommy and me. Mommy said, "I guess this is what it would be like to have twins!" :-)

Not the most flattering picture of me but what do you expect when I was all warm and snuggly in Mommy's arms and then had to go back into my stroller!



No comments:

Post a Comment