Sunday, November 14, 2010

Big Girl Bed & Working Out!

Last night Mommy and Daddy decided that it was time for me to test out my crib. We need to get into some kind of routine. I went to bed around 9:40 and slept until 2:40...not too bad! However, I then decided to stay up until almost 6:00 a.m. Everytime I fell asleep and Mommy put me down again, I woke right back up! :-) She was not very happy with me. :-( Here's to hoping for a better night tonight! Here's my crib and me getting ready to go to sleep. The sleep sack is from my Aunt Michelle. Daddy calls it my wedding dress because it's so big.
It's really soft and keeps me warm.Today Mommy and I went to Target and bought an overhead gym. Although I like my tummy time, this keeps me interested because I lay on my back and can listen to music and look at lots of toys.


Here are two videos of me "working out" in my gym. Enjoy!

video




video

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I have to recommend the book "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child". I started reading it and following the sleep plan and Alaina goes to bed at 8 PM and sleeps till 4-5 AM, eats, and usually goes back to sleep pretty quickly until 7 AM. It took us a couple of weeks to push her bedtime earlier, but I'm so happy that we have. The book talks a lot about putting the baby down to sleep drowsy, but awake; I was skeptical but it works (and even for our little colicky baby). Every night isn't perfect (say, tonight for example) but it's better than a few weeks ago. Amazon has it for $7.99. Just a thought. :-) Congrats on the big girl bed!

    ReplyDelete