Thursday, October 21, 2010

Splish! Splash!

Splish! Splash! I took my first bath! I have a super fancy bath tub (thanks Megan and Ricky!) that has a little cushion for me to rest on and a shower! As you can see in the first picture, I wasn't quite sure what I thought of the bath at first but once I got used to it, I really enjoyed it!

My first reaction was to cry! I didn't know what to think!

Once I got used to the water, I really enjoyed it. I didn't even mind when Mommy washed my hair.

Check out the cool shower that came with the bath tub!


Here I am all snuggled up in one of my hooded towels.
Click on the video below to see Sidney's reaction to my bath. Apparently she didn't think I was clean enough because she kept trying to lick my hair or she just really liked the smell of the Johnson and Johnson's bedtime bath that we used. :-)


video

No comments:

Post a Comment