Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Great Pumpkin

I went to my first Halloween party! Mommy felt a little bit guilty taking me to a party so young but I slept through the whole thing! Also, the party was only two houses over from ours. Our neighborhood friends, Jen and Brett, had a "Flick or Treat" themed party where the guests had to dress up as characters from a movie. Mommy had the wonderful idea to go as characters from the movie "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". Mommy was Charlie Brown and I was The Great Pumpkin. The funny swirly thing on Mommy's forehead is supposed to look like Charlie Brown's hair. :-) Here we are ready to go!


This is what I did for the entire party! :-)


Here is a family picture. Daddy was dressed up as "The Dude" from The Big Lebowski.

No comments:

Post a Comment